An exciting opportunity has now arisen to play a pivotal role in developing our business & be part of a real success story.
The Contractor Sales Specialist will generate increased demand for the full portfolio of products with Electrical Contractors & Specifiers.
The role is externally based and will involve a significant amount of travel within London Central, South London & South East, meeting with the end customer / contractor network to discuss business opportunities & develop proposals that deliver sustainable, long term profitable sales growth.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Sales Bonus
- Remote Based
- Consistently achieve and exceed annual business plan for the area in terms of revenue growth, call rates and pipeline generation.
- Enhance relationships with existing customer in order to maximise sales and retention.
- Attend and conduct relevant trade mornings, trade events, CPD seminars
- Pro-active management and development contractors, M& Es and end clients and ensure the distributor base is adding value to our offer, working within the guidelines of the distribution policy and that the right long term partners are in place.
- Identify and develop new opportunities with Electrical Contractors and Specifiers to build a pipeline of business that you can translate into a healthy conversion rate.
- Preparing and providing professionally written / verbal proposals.
- Maintain and update CRM with recognised opportunities, and where applicable include relevant documents ( quotes, meetings, product spec etc…)
- Maintain a solid working knowledge base of competitor and marketplace activity as well as Wiring Regulations and 18th edition compliance
- Providing intelligence and feedback to head office where appropriate.
- Energetic and pro-active sales professional is sought with a genuine desire to make a real difference.
- Technical background, with experience of selling and specifying circuit protection and wiring accessories
- A self starter, will be encouraged to work remotely, but within a team ethic to achieve results.
- Ideally you will have tangible 5 years experience of generating demand with Electrical Contractors / Specifiers.
- Balancing the demand creation with successfully managing and developing a defined distributor network.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with ability to positively influence stakeholders.
- A high level of IT literacy, especially Microsoft tools with CRM experience.
- You must have strong territory planning skills and the ability to establish prospects quickly
- You can demonstrate a track record of consistently exceeding sales targets.